I recently visited the Handmade fair in Hampton Court and was reconnected with my old lover – FUDGE!
There was only one vegan fudge option but it wasn’t as bad as I though it was going to be, they made theirs with silk soy, nuts and heaps of sugar. It looked and had the texture of fudge, creamy, sweet and that vanilla buttery taste was delicious. www.burleyfudge.co.uk
… I decided to go one step further and make Chocolate fudge…hey why not?! Its nearly Christmas.
You only need a hand full of ingredients, one bowl, a table spoon and a wooden spoon.(Plus parchment and a box tin/bread tin…. I actually used a tupperware box)
- 3 table spoons of smooth peanut butter
- 2 table spoons of coconut oil
- 2 heaped table spoons of icing sugar
- 2 heaped table spoons of cocoa powder
- 1 table spoon of maple syrup or agave
- pinch of salt
Put all the ingredients into a bowl and stir, fold mix into your parchment lined container and pop in the fridge for 30-40 minutes.
- keep in the fridge
- chop it up and wrap each individual fudge if you can be arsed
- It melts quickly so remember to put it straight in your mouth
Photo of a photo taken on my mobile from my DSLR 20/09/2016
I would love to see how you get on with yours – Post your #OiVeganFudge on Twitter – @Oi_Vegan or Instagram- @OiVeganEatThis